Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The allegory of Frankenstein

My ex-housemate has been dumped by her boyfriend and causes her to live a life as if without soul. Oops, if she knows I’m talking about her like that for sure she will become fast and furious – fast come to shut my mouth up, furious to delete my blog.

She said they have not really talked about it but her boyfriend mentioned he was stressful to be with her, and reluctantly to contact her. She said she can feel it, her intuition told her that her boyfriend is not keen on her anymore.

The corpse is walking here and there every day, her eyes are dead, I’m sure of it. I ask her why she covers her whole body with black colour, she said it represents her sadness of being abandoned. Who said black belongs to depression? Black is my nobel colour. When I feel I have an empty soul, my colour is white.

It sounds like nothing to do with Frankenstein. What am I trying to say is when you live your life not according to your desire, or you seem don’t live a human life, it’s like Frankenstein, a-human-with-not-a-human. Frankenstein’s creator abandons him, afraid of his ugliness, I suppose, but more to his own weakness, in facing his failure and weaknesses. So do love matter, you see your own weaknesses and your lover’s when it’s time to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment